Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Do I know you?

I know which word you're going to use as a response to a question you've been expecting.I know what kind of a smile it's going to be.I know you'll grab a book and fan yourself.I know that your touch will always give me goosebumps.I know I'll always have a special emotion for you which I've never quite labelled...

Do I seek randomness in life?Nothing planned out, taking it all in as it comes to me, exciting, mysterious?Hasn't everyone at some point wished for these adjectives to describe their present?

But then you come along to tap on long forgotten memories, expressions I've quite grown out of.You tell me my cliches have always intrigued you...

Now I know what emotion I've felt for the past few days.It's called 'familiarity'.And the fact that the same person, the same words, the same expressions, the same smiles still interest me is surprising.Or should I say, an unfamiliar feeling...

No comments: